Saturday, June 19, 2004

Matt's Mayhem #1

Welcome to the very first edition of Matt's Mayhem. I don't have much to say considering I'm doing this at 11:07 in the morning(and just now, instead of looking at a clock in my house, I did get the time from Smarterchild, a very useful Internet robot). I guess now I should tell you what you can expect from this page. Like a certain friend of mine, or at least I think he's my friend, I too will be making fun of the way Mordecai "talkth." At the end of every post I will be leaving a "Mordelisp"(Credit: KliniK for the name). You will be hearing of my online antics with my good friends the KliniK and Lee and of course my offline antics with my good friends in beautiful(but boring) North Carolina. You may even hear a tale about me driving my brother Josh around. Well, that's all for now folks. See ya later tonight!




Mordelisp: "The day of judgment drawth near!

2 Comments:

Blogger The KliniK said...

Hey sexy! I just got off work, so I'm going to eat, watch the tape of Velocity, rewatch some of Impact!, and then update my blog after all of that. And no, I'm not your friend. We're more than friends! ::kiss::

June 19, 2004 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Matthew J. Davis said...

Thank you, Mr. KliniK. Look forward to reading the Velocity and Impact! reviews. Sadly no Mordecai on Velocity :-( so no new Mordelisps.

June 19, 2004 at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home